Sunday, January 3, 2010

John Brennan

Sunday, January 3, 2010


John Brennan, an adviser to the president rejected the suggestion on Sunday that the recent failed Christmas day attack was similar to the September 11, 2001 attacks.

This is what the White House Homeland Security adviser John Brennan reported on Fox News Sunday to Dick Cheney’s Obama-bashing.


It’s disappointing to me that either the vice president or others have willfully mischaracterized President Obama’s position and actions or they’re just ignorant of the facts. I think in either case, it doesn’t speak well to sort of the reasons why they sort of went out and said these things. I came back into government for the express purpose of making sure that we can make this country safer than its ever been in the past. I have worked with the president over the past 12 months now and he is as determined as anybody I’ve worked with. I’m neither Republican nor Democrat. I’ve worked with the previous five administrations and this president is determined.

Please watch the full video clips through the given url below:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fac4ijxPCBg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
News at Scene Hobby ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates